Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

PRISCILLA TUI

PRISCILLA TUI
As I heard the bell I stopped immediately and went to the street where we have our year seven and eight little assemble. As I entered the street I took off my shoes and was to sit down. We all did our mihi karakia and himene. Then we miss tele’a told us that this assembly will be a little different. So we all went into our gb lines and walked to the school assembly. as i sat down i heard that rowana tui and raewen-eve tui mum had passed away. We had to sing a song for the tui family and also for priscilla tui. as i turned my head i saw rowana tui crying so i knew this was a big thing. As it came to the end of the assembly one of the teachers put on a song for the tui family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.