Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

MY STORY

Hey i’m sione taumoepeau and i’m here to tell you about my stories about when i became stranded in the forest with nowhere to go. If I was staying here then i should make a fire before it get’s dark, So i started to find rocks,stones and also some sticks to help with the fire. As i was walking I strolled upon a bag. This bag had a lock on it, and also is had some scary writing on the bag as well.





 Hello my name is Usain and I’m the fastest man on earth. I’m from Jamaica. I started running at a young age and have loved it ever since. As I got older and older I was getting faster by the minute. One day I was late to school so I ran my fastest so I didn’t get in trouble from the principal. As I was running my stomach was rumbling for some food but I didn’t worry about it too much, I had to get to school first. As I got to school the janitor was waiting for me at the door. He said, ”Usain, you got to get to school in time my man, I can’t keep doing this for you”. I replied with,  “sorry and I will try not to do it again.” I got inside and started to run to my class. I just got inside and then they called my name. I sat down and started to do my work. RRR III NNN GGG there goes the bell. I started to go and see what is in my bag. As I got to the hooks, my bag seemed to not be there. I tried to remember where I put my bag when I got here, then I realised that I forgot my bag in my room. I was so hungry that I could eat the grass. I sat down on the seat and looked at the other students eat. It just made me more hungry. I sat there while my stomach rumbles . 2 minutes later a teacher walked up to me and offered  me some food. He asked me if I wanted his food because he is not that hungry, I replied with a hard and fast, “Yes please.” I asked him if there is anything I can do. He replied with,”Yes there is something.” He told me to run a race against an 18 year old. I was just 14. I” accept your challenge.” He told us to run to a big tree and back. 1 2 3 GO! I started strong going up to the tree. As we got there I was too tired to even walk, but kept going cause I was so hungry. I caught up to this eighteen year old and thrashed him like nothing,piece of cake. The teacher was blown away. He gave me the lunch box. I thrashed that too. Piece of cake.



Finals
Hello my name is frank and i’m from tonga. This is a little story I told my folks back in the days. It was a cold and stormy night in tonga, It was so cold the my feet went numb. We were at home trying to keep warm, It was just me and mum living there at the old junk house. It was so cold in the house we needed eight heaters. Mum went and looked for some firewood so we don’t finish our power we have left. I went with her. As I stepped out of the junk house it was even colder. It was so cold outside that the grass turn to ice. I went back inside to put a lot of layers of clothing and some gum boots. My mum did the same. It turned out to be hot i'm the junk house so we walked like a frozen man in ice. We went with an ax to chop down a great big tree that my mum use to sit under and write about her future. It was so big that the tree could be the biggest tree on human earth. I help her chop it down. It took hour and hour.






















FINDING THE TRUTH?

Hey, I’m detective Puafisi and i’m looking out for danger. I help people be free from their problems and pain too. It’s hard to let go of your pain and problems because they just come back,but I help them conquer their fear of the problems. Today I got a phone call from the boss know as inspector fox. He is the best inspector in the community. He will help you at any cost. He call me and said that there is a problem,He also said to use  the five steps that solves every investigation. I didn’t know what he was talking about then it clicked. He was talking about using  what is taste like was it look like what it  sounds like what it smells like and also what is feels like to compete the investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.